Friday, September 26, 2014

Selfie Fail! (CRR)

Selfie Fail! (CRR)

This Is Breanna Mitchell she took a selfie at the Auschwitz concentration camp.  Breanna made two mistakes in this picture. One she put a blushy face emoji in the title. Two she is smiling in the photo. But before anyone should criticize, READ THE ARTICLE. I criticized before I read and was totally wrong. The way I felt as I say this photo was you are smiling in a place with such a bad history and then you are pretty much showing ha ha! I’m alive and you’re dead. The concentration camp was a place where the people who worked survived and the ones who didn’t or couldn’t were killed. This place is no joke at all!
Breanna though has a good point when she says this photo was for her dad who died one year ago. She says the Holocaust was his favorite part of history. The holocaust was her favorite part of history too, so that is why she is smiling. I would be exited to if I had gone to this memorial. Breanna didn’t mean any harm towards the Jewish race.

If I were Breanna Mitchell I wouldn’t have posted I’m famous y’all. I took that comment harshly because that is being snobby and rude. With that comment I think wow!  Your being mean to such a huge and bad part of our history. So I’m getting really confused she is backing it up with it’s for my dad then she brings it back with I’m famous y’all. This is not the right part to be rude or snobby to! The holocaust was a time were Hitler destroyed the political aspect as well as the physical and mental part of the time period. The Nazis took human hair and used them as socks for the inmates! As well as the clothes and shoes tooken away to. This just shows how terrible of a place those concentration camps were. So Breanna Mitchell stop taking controversial photos as well as other people it's not wanted, needed, or helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment